Dr. Sonny Burias (The Philippines)
CV: Graduate Dentistry at the University of the East College of Dentistry in 1992
Has broad experiences in the field of Esthetic dentistry.
Had formal and hands on training in composite and esthetic restorative materials at the Research and Development Center, Kerr Sybron in Orange County, California, USA in 2001.
An attendee of CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) program at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) in April 2006 on Restorative and Prosthodontic dentistry.
• Frequent lecturer of essential ideas in Esthetic Dentistry, Precise Tooth Preparation, Case Presentation and Analysis at the Philippine Academy of Esthetic Dentistry ( PAED ESTHETIC 101 course ), different dental chapters, Philippine Annual Dental Convention, and internationally since 1998.
• Clinical advisor and KOL (Key Opinion Leader) for Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Dentistry ( MiCD ) Philippines and Shofu Inc. Singapore Branch since 2010.
• Passed the Western Regional Examination Board (WREB) in USA for California Dental Licensure in 2008. Founding and Active Member of the Philippine Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (PAED) since 1997 and Past President (2010-2011)
• Pioneered and completed the Post-Graduate Esthetic Curriculum at University of California Los Angeles ( UCLA School of Dentistry ) in October 2011.
• Vice President International of Asian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (AAAD) 2018-2020
• COO / Esthetic Dentist METRODENTAL group of practice 2009-2012
• CEO/ Esthetic Dentist GAOC 2012-2014 Private practice at DENTAL STUDIO by Dr. Sonny Burias and Associates Ramon Magsaysay Ctr. Roxas Boulevard Malate, Mania Philippines
Private practice at DENTAL STUDIO by Dr. Sonny Burias and Associates
Ramon Magsaysay Ctr. Roxas Boulevard Malate, Mania Philippines
Topic : Advance Aesthetics and Alternative Treatment in Indirect Fixed Restorations
Day 3 - Lecture 11
Date : 3rd June 2020 (Wed)
Time : 11:30 am - 12:30 am
Venue : Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre
Register now and join the conference that features 12 outstanding local and international speakers.